2021年10月1日金曜日

New comer

In addition to the arrival of Autumn Holidays Season, The State of Emergency has been lifted at the end of last month, so all the transportation will be congested this week end. As the Autumn Traffic Safety Campaign is over so not a few driver will do violently. I'll stay at home this week end and do home work. I happened to bid on Yahoo Auction for an unknown Tripod at 100 yen and I got it. I mistook the size as a far smaller one, but it is the same as SLIK Master EV-3. The weight is 2.5 kg and its stoutness is enough for my use, as for surprise, plastic carrying handle is equipped on one of the leg, it's very convenient for actual use. The big difference between them is adjustable length locking system, lever lock system is invited, though there might be some lack of reliability, no vulnerability is observed. Tokina 400 mm and SONY alpha are well supported in good barance. I'm going to use this for the time being.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿