2021年10月9日土曜日

Nostalgic faces

VW 1302 Super Beetle returned home for the repair work at the garage of my working place. Consequently, I made desperate effort to clean there thoroughly from early in this morning till noon today, just I got tired at all, exhausted! According to the White Paper by Health and Welfare Ministry, it is stated that exercise that slightly exceeds physical strength is required on a regular bases, it is the way to life extension. Some of passers by who looks over 70 years old stops in front of my garage because VW air-cooled Beetle is parking at my place unusually. Probably he might think over back to his good young days, because he must have come across it in the past half a century ago. His nostalgic face is smiling all the time. Some inconveniences were found, a mechanical relay part for turn signal does not play evenry, blinking speed fluctuates, as the replacement part has arrived already, I can countermeasure at any time when I am free. Another problem is disorder of one of the light bulb in the meterclaster, troublesome a bit?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿