2021年10月3日日曜日

How long Photo Industry keeps the same?

2 hours drive early in this morning took him from Osaka to Northern Shikoku Takamatsu, so shown on the Google Map. As I mentioned before, it's the first day of the released from mental and substantial restraint by the disaster of SARS CoV-2. So, all the people will come out from the clogged circumstance this fine day as a matter of fact. Consequently, it is inevitable that all the resort would be crowded with families, I wonder if he could come back without suffered from traffic jam? So, as is my manner not to go out in terrible congestion. Though my Smartphone is 7 plus, it works as a camera far better than my exaggerated photo shooting equipment, this cannot be confessed at all, firmly closed secret. The fact that 4 of my photo works in 5 were done by Smart phone proves it! Then it guides me to the conclusion, I cannot find any good reason to go out for photo shooting accompanying with heavy and troublesome equipment at all so far as a smart phone is in my pocket? A rumor is chattering that all the representative camera manufacturers will disappear sooner or later because of mainly prevailing of the hi-performance camera equipped in Smartphone though it is a matter for regret. But, I stay in the field with my desperate efforts. Temporally extended hood set on the original hood takes effect to prevent inconvenient ghost and frare when back lighting condition. This is said especially on old designed lens such as RMC Tokina 400mm/5.6. The hood should be as long as possible and as close as narrower opened angled. Of course the inner surface of the hood should be specially modified to consume any oblique reflecting light source applying anti- flocking cloth. This principle, shutting out any unnecessary noise like light source does not be changed if imaging surfaces might be changed from silver-salt film to digital imaging sensor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿