2021年10月16日土曜日

Harvest today, Cosmons shooting!




 I took around 2 Minolta MD Zoom lenses for Cosmos shooting today. As for the conclusion of actual use, both of them never betrayed my desire at any rate. Standard 35-105 and tele 100-200.

Resolution, sharpness, color and distortion were good enough to satisfy my requirement. Especially, MD Zoom 100-200/5.6 provided me of unusual and different picture angle from ordinary daily life, so nice and impressive!

Climate condition was not so favorable, cloudy a bit, the harvest today is not less, the place I visited was the best conditioned at all. I had an opportunity to talk with a farmer who keeps Cosmos Garden, he does it because of his hobby, free of charge to get into his place. Of course, I gave him the best appreciation.

Very interesting and heart moving talk with people are very fun to enjoy especially with who are in the country lesion. He said he is happy to serve visitors some fantastic Cosmos flowers every year.

Because I was an early bird this morning, before dawn departure, I got sleepy on the way back, 3 hours from 5 to 8 o'clock were worthy for me, being in time for the breakfast.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿