2021年10月5日火曜日

Durable consumer goods

Over 20 years used handgun heater became out of order, not because of motors malfunction but because of another reason as shown in the pic. Conscientiously it had a wiring with thin wire and multi-core structure, disconnection occurred due to stress concentration for many years. Very long life and conscientious construction for home appliances, it's National brand, old Matsushita and Panasonic, almost perfect Quality Control must have been done at that time. Next time the brush of the motor will be worn out, I have the corresponding parts in my jank box. It might be unavoidable to be criticized for the act of trying to continue using persistently the same device in addition to sufficient role in an era of disposable concept. But, wanna I stick to my concept even if I might go against to the law of industrial economy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿