2021年10月26日火曜日

Active today!


 It's a group shooting day today at Hirakata Park, it rained yesterday but cleared up today, feeling any good luck I'll try. As I felt some lack of focal length in one scenery when I carried 35~105 zoom lens last time, I exchanged it into 35~135 for better result. 

Weather forecast tells not so cold in the daytime, it will be so favorable to shoot. Good atmospheric condition does not always provide good result or opposite result may happen?

Keeping or advancing the capability once acquired is very difficult for retired geriatric both physiologically and intelligently. I know that once giving up I will fall down on steep inclination, and boring world world is waiting for me.

As my social situation after retiring from everything, no binding factor or inhibiting side pear exists at all, a brilliant future is waiting for me under the condition of my condition is the same as now, unless I get sick physically and emotionally?

I wonder if the Vaccine Passport is available if it had been a Placebo medicine? Though the needle pain was the same? The attitude telling  as Placebo itself might be Placebo? Only small tag with specific number knows the truth?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿