2021年10月23日土曜日

Convenient priority


 Later model of manual focusing standard zoom lenses has Pseudo Macro mechanism magnifying around 1/4 magnification. Thanks to this convenience, I have never imagined in my mind recently about Macro lens for ordinary shooting. 

Of course I know the advantage of dedicated designing mainly on the quality of resolution especially under 1X magnification or less. But the difference would be revealed if compared precisely.

Before that least opportunity to bring around fixed focal length lense has decreased at all, convenience of zooming function makes me lazy to follow the principle that I believe in. Loose character is my innate one.

Anyway, zooming and macro shooting are my desire hidden in deeper part of my mind betraying distinctive ideas. A man is often pulled down to sweeter direction unconsciously, probably gene arrangement of human being must be same as an ant on this point.

Without deeper consideration I would carry Minolta MD-Zoom 35~105/f3.5~4.5 with me for shooting on SONY Alpha, it was obtained by chance in some Umeda Photo shop at 3,000 yen recently.

I realize that the new commer lens makes me regard faded what I used to love, the emotional phenomena resembles that between girl friend relationships. 

In Buddhism it is said that people moves if all the requirement were fulfilled. This is why miserable affair occurs no matter how much ethics, morals and social conventions might regulate. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿