2012年2月21日火曜日

Strategy & tactics

Several times of designing change delays the completion of our new laboratory, already two month and I guess one more?
In addition not only the elongation of construction even the increase of cost is inevitable on earth, already doubled?

There must be some strategy and tactics to cut in the dealing world of us by the third power, probably they have contacted behind with our constructor already to give some interests after the victory? I'll do that if I were in their position.
The third power does not know my power and they regards our laboratory as an ordinal one in addition to our having special direct pipe with the company of machinery.

Much more deeper consideration and orders to silences must be necessary.
This kind of dealing problem is far complex intertwining and looks puzzling if some amount of money is involved.
But, their purpose to contact us now is taking business chance to start and to continue with new customer, so I guess if standing positions are changed with me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿