2012年2月24日金曜日

Serious step now


Consultation with my relative by telephone last night brought some indispensable information on moving our machinery to new place.
Several special parts were equipped in the connections now, so the parts that are not re-usable must be ordered previously, red pointed ones.

Copper pipe with S shape must be replaced at any rate because the physical property changing according to aging effect would easily make some cluck leading to make a huge pond in the working place?

Residual points shows the factory made specially designed parts also have to be prepared without any failure.
Also special glue to adhered Vinyl chloride and special parts must be considered avoiding any leaking phenomena.

This is a incredibly serious step for a layman like me being a complete outsider in this field! But I'll do that, because I decided by myself! Change my own consciousness from some suffering matter into the best opportunity to enjoy my life by doing some professional like works!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿