2012年2月11日土曜日

Busy holidays

Off time I have two days as today and tomorrow, I have to attend to the affair as usual, because the construction of new working place is in the middle of infrastructures, vacuum air, water supply, drainage pipings. All the workers there making efforts in this cold weather condition. My son would come back from his tomorrow, because he has made up his mind to take over my job here.

Before coming to the place I would drop in my villa to the working pit to adjust the thrust angle of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model. probably the value of discrepancy would be below 5 minutes under the tolerance of European Traffic Standard value, it would be corrected by moving the rear right rear lateral rod outside to increase rear right toe-in and to apply minus thrust angle, now left side going tendency.

Steering linkage idler parts had arrived for Super Beetle with front strut and rear semi-trailing independent suspension designing, I have to keep it in combination with quite a rare worm steering gear parts, because these parts would be keys to continue my VW 1302 Super Beetle endlessly, probably my son would continue this 40 years air-cooled VW. Now trip meter shows 42,000km from the initial use.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿