2012年2月21日火曜日

Fishing bait

Fishing bait for making connections with us is a half price discount of commission for creation of notification forms to the public institute on X-Ray machinery.
Most of the people must catch up this tasty bait without no argument, but I'm different from an ordinary people, reject I any proposal by the third power in our business intentionally, because the money saved here by biting this bait would mean a lot in future. This is why they insist to continue contacting us with sweet souvenir every time.

I hope any event would not occur from now and our movement to new place would not leave any root of evil at all. In addition, my son might not suffer a setback by their retaliatory measures?
So, I might have to buy something in order to convince them for sweet honey?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿