2017年6月29日木曜日

Tooth aches

The degree of pain in my lower right second molar drifts depending on time elapsing, this inconvenient phenomena is lasting for 3 days since I clenched to destroy something hard there. Probably, destructive force must be exert on the occlusion surface where a dental treatment had been applied by filling an inlay metal material. Some aggressive down force must have knocked down the piled cementing material painted between residual dentin material and an inlay metal.
So, the problem I have now must moved some Mechanical one to Biological, Biochemical and Pathological disease, complicated condition I have fallen down!

Thank to not some noisy commercial sites, but to the pure logic and academic ones, such as Pub-med, Pub-dent, Pub-bio, Pub-bio-path and Pub-biochem, I can obtain truly necessary information there, of course much more harder effort is required to understand and seek around into the specific field.
Though I seldom go to such a tiresome site in my daily life, the most apparent sense, Pain feeling makes it possible or oblige me to do so.
I make it a rule to regard my unusually inconvenient condition as an opportunity to study myself without endeavor, because the pain feeling is a good driving energy to force myself go into some undesired direction.
Different condition causes different attitude if it is desired or not.

Then as for my second molar causing unendurable spontaneous pain, unusually   inflammation caused by infected bacteria must be happened.Cell liquid invasion into the room of the tooth for it's nerve tissue inside causes pressure rising there because the root tip portion of every tooth is narrowed down and the liquid circulation is not always so freely as inside of soft connective tissue, the tooth is regarded as a isolated small room containing almost of kind of tissue materials.
This small village is not guarded from external bacterial infection, because the dentin and enamel material are enough isolation to prevent external invasion. But, once the defense is broken mainly by bacterial infection, tooth caries decay, invasion by the enemy is easily and immediately expands.
The increasing phenomena of cell liquid in a infected tooth causes rising up of pressure leading to irritation of pain sensory peripheral nerve there.
The deviation of the liquid changes the degree of pain, this is why I feel the opportunistic variation of the tooth pain.

Infected and destroyed nerve tissue material would comes out from the root tip sooner of later, then the dirt seeped out there would be the target to surrounded and to be eaten and absorbed by the circulating cell elements, in case of the capability to do that is not enough, the dirt would be aggregated as a pus chunk.
Draining pipe would be appear as an innate reaction to get it out of the body.

Just I studied about my oral disease from the Web sites.
After studying about myself in Dental field, actually feel I the existence of Worldwide International Library behind my LCD connected with small Personal Computer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿