2017年6月23日金曜日

Professional vs Amateur

I happen to come across with an opportunity to fly with one of a F3A Seed Flyer and actually I had recognized how much different so to speak Flight Style is. There existed apparent dimensional deviation between an amateur flyer for just a playing with it and a professional who is payed by that as his own job. The way of catching the phenomena of flight is fundamentally different from an ordinary flyer. The person's presence on the spot causes some atmospheric change and generate an Aura scattering his good energy around.
Thanks to borrowing his energy, I could fly F3A P-17 maneuver pattern far better than usual training flight alone. I felt that some external stimulation from the outside is indispensable to proceed my flight technique, monotonous and just repeated daily flight  done alone is not always good if I could train myself freely without disturbance.
To see actually by my naked eye the desperate effort by the engineers of the factory R & D division is worth experiencing for my superb satisfactory.
Whenever I come across with such an opportunity, I am forced to realize the difference between a layman amateur and professional engineers in the field.
It is very difficult to rise up self consciousness with the right rising and to keep that condition without external energy. Just self-effort, self-evaluation and self-esteem are not enough to do that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿