2017年6月21日水曜日

Directional identification

I noticed that a bunch of 2 cycle 45 motors at my hand while I am ignorant, about 25 in number, ENYA, OS, YS, OPS, ROSSI, FOX and K&B. Is it possible to use actually all through my life? Considering all of my circumstance condition, 45 size is the most suitable for me now. So, let's make a planning of next fabrication centering 45 motor size.
I could catch the main wing of Futaba Sky Leaf and prepared I a center carbon pipe for connection, 18 mm diameter with 1 mm thickness and 550 mm length, also holding butterfly shape 4 mm bolts, a horizontal stabilizer for Cap 32 was also available. Now, the designing of fuselage and vertical stabilizer are the tasks to be done ASAP.  All the residual parts for continuing every procedure to complete next airplane are already in my junk box.
What I must fight with from now are my innate tendency of sabotage, going toward more sweeter direction and peeping escape habit!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿