2017年6月8日木曜日

ENYA 45 CX



I happened to bid Yahoo Auction on ENYA 45 CX because of cheaper price at 2,800 yen, with no competition I got it, looked dull and must had been worn out, this is why the seller set the cheap price, but I knew this motor was used in some very good manner keeping good compression with no scratches on the piston side wall and cylinder wall as a matter of fact, in addition no crank case distortion was observed. A fuel narrowing down closing G type carburetor is equipped.
Distorted screw heads holding carburetor on the case were corrected by hand hummer hitting and the crank shaft supporting main bearing, #6902 was replaced into new one, a rear cover plate gasket was fabricated and of course head and piston top piled carbon was cleaned thoroughly. A suitable genuine muffler in my junk box was applied in position and this motor would be operated well, I have a confidence on this lovely one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿