2017年6月3日土曜日

Late

Once going out to the flying place yesterday as usual, weather forecast this morning telling bad weather condition prevented me from proceeding more on the way, Thundercloud and Tornado is causing strong winds forced me to return back, though the training in such an unusual condition might be necessary, because the D-day would not always be fine and suitable for the flight.
Anyway,I stayed in the working room and exert myself in maintenance and  precise adjustment in the airplanes.
Though Saturday as it is today, I went out for the flight, one person had come already at 7 AM and talkative another one came 30 minutes later than I. I could cover 3 flights and coming to the finishing degree of adjustment "Hornet" & "Pegasus", YS 45FR motor had stable performance that is suitable with contest application, OS 46LA motor in Pegasus operated well with 4 cycled rotation till the end of P-17 maneuver.
Smaller but interesting motors are waiting for the actual flight test, so "Star 06", "Star 15" and "Pilot Junior" have to be completed ASAP, because they are thrown away long time.
I happened to listen to the NHK Education channel this morning on the way to flying place by chance, I could come across with very useful and worthy program, the lecture by famous professor, Hiroaki Suga, PhD. who is specialized in the sophisticated science division, Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology Tokyo Univ.
He is also a creator of  "PeptiDream", bio-venture company based on special Peptide creative medicine, very few successful one that has an origin of the institute belongs to the University.
In his lecture he stated a famous proverb by Shoin Yoshida who is Edo period leader of those days, "No success is desired for the person without dream.", because such a person has no ideal goal so without goal, there exist no planning without setting the goal, no planning does not create attitude, so without dream no success is desired. I was moved so much to hear that, as for me, almost of dreams have overcome already. How shall I do in future and now?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿