2017年6月13日火曜日

Miscellaneous today

My son came to the point to say to me that my participation to the working place has nothing to do with his business now. So, I may come or not is up to me.
I feel relieved to hear that and I can spend my own time as I like now.
I can stay in bed all day long or going out any place I want, going abroad will do, how shall I spend my residual life time?
Judging from my age now,  I prefer studying myself to know something to being taught something by some teacher, because I would come to the aimed conclusion in some period of time however longer time interval might be required. I wanna study, seek any conclusion by my own effort, knowing what is unknown with my own way how longer detour might be chosen, this is my way, no guidance nor no showing the shorter way by others are not my favor. An unnecessary influence is inhibited in my mind whatever thing it might be, because I wanna put an emphasis on my own senses to understand things, not that of other's.
In Scientific field, there are many references at the end of the articles, showing how much deeper consideration was done before publishing by the author, the amount of this the more the better?
But, remember here, to seek and reed out the served articles too much before the researcher start his or her work, his or her principle in the specific field might be influenced by other authors being changed their direction to go, their mind might be distorted into inconvenient direction without consciousness, some common sense in the specific field is not always so reliable as to be believed in.
The way of experiments and materials might be referred on the way to exceed the researches, but the fundamental thought should not be followed after the former authors. So, the step to seek the similar articles for showing references should be done after establishing his or her own one, otherwise the work would be spoiled by unintended noises without own consciousness, feeling himself or herself staying in the specific field as an experience professional with relieving.
I think this is why stagnation is born in the fields.
The most frontal research is not the tip one already because the field to be regarded as the tip is look up as the target by many researchers in the field, existing much robbing and following the manner. The way following with Iron material again, the successful conclusion with Copper material.
There are few or no reference exists if it is a completely new field, don't you think?
A miscellaneous today over.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿