2017年6月13日火曜日

Consideration

I'm going to be absent from flying model airplane this morning, because I've an invitation to some exhibition held by a engraving and printing artist, also my old friends comes in the evening for spend an interesting time together with me. An anxiety to have too much schedule a day makes me down to be depressed. This is why I stopped flying this morning, probably 2 hours flying concentration and 5 hours driving a car would make me exhausted and ruined, I'm too old to digest much works a day. Consequently, I will spend time for maintenance on airplanes today.

Exchanging front tires on VW 1302 Super Beetle caused some tendency of right side running, let's see what will happen if rear tires were exchanged. It's impossible to predict the habit from an uneven wear of the tire tread surface.Must I pay attention to camber thrust, lateral side shift of treads, front and rear, thrust angle, and also the uneven weight balance depending on driver's weight(in case of no passenger), so the thrust angle have to be differed if the concept is insisted that the 4 wheel's touching point on the ground should draw a regular trapezoid figure as a matter of fact. This is relatively easily checked by measuring the thrust not only from the rear wheels total toe direction but also from the front toe direction while the straight running.
Some precise measurement and adjustment on wheel alignment and constructive geometric setting of the axle would be continued on my Super Beetle making use of special tools fabricated by myself, one is a camber gauge with a pendulum mechanical construction that the diameter is 1719,75 mm reading the 2 minutes inclination as 1 mm length on a gauge plate of the instrument, another is a toe gauge modified level gauge combination with LASER Pointer.
Of course driver's weight 60 kgr is positioned on the seat whenever measuring and adjusting working is performed.
We must bare in mind that the physical phenomena of the rubber tire material, it causes permanent distortion while the work, 15 minutes interval is enough to change the tire figure to change and to differs the datum at that time, the artifact here clearly exists!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿