2013年5月3日金曜日

Repairings




Shoddy construction of cruel carpenter would be redone by myself utilizing existing clear Polycarbonate corrugated sheets today. Preventing the invasions by small animals such as Mice, Weasel and cats, etc.,
just sealing any small holes would be effective, but ventilatory function would be lost in stead. How about applying there some stainless mesh material? Thanks to agreement with the landlord of my new garage, I can do anything there what I want, on the other hand, my villa in the mountain in vacant state being asked by the neighbor, why I am absent from coming there these days? I feel it the same mental condition as some new lover appearance.

The connecting chain in my Hang Ten bicycle got out on the way from Seven Eleven convenience store, too loose setting was the reason. Careful checking has revealed some uneven wear of frontal tire tread surface with frontal wheel right side inclination. Also it's supporting arm deformation. Remembering about wheel alignment on the car now I'm participating in, even two wheel bicycle should be set in correct alignment condition. And the engineers in bicycle competition field must be making efforts to fulfill the requirements according to their backgrounds and know-hows. So, I determined to set it firmly in addition to the adjustment of chain tension. In another words, we can regard 4 wheel car as a two bicycle combined vehicle moving frontal wheels are connected with tie rod and steering linkage. How about constructing some experimental 4 wheel machine making use of the same two bicycles combination if any further researches are desired on wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry? Probably not a few unknown results should be obtained, I hope if I could do that in future.

Sounds from frontal brake portion obliged me check brake caliper in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, remembering the past, as long as 8 years they were not maintained leaving untouched since I had replace them from 14 inch brake disks into 15 inch ones. The caliper guide pin on the left side was rust loosing smooth axial movement. It was so lucky that some cleaning and polishing the moving surfaces could recover original performance. I realized again that 2 years periodical maintenance should be done fitting on the time interval for legal inspection by the authorities. Thinking about another keeping cars, Altezza and B-Vectra eager the same servicing. An amateur service mechanic often loose the opportunity to do that on very important checking according to security safety standards. The rate of time passing is too fast and too quick for me, this cannot be a good apology, I know.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿