2013年5月7日火曜日

22 years old BC7

Though the main bar replacement work in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model was not so easy task for a geriatric like me, undesirable result was obtained. Shoulder muscle work loosening tightening 17 mm and 19 mm nuts is too much for me, I have come to the generation to consider about some health condition for the next day, I envy for youth and vitality.
Thanks to a fundamental axle geometric adjustment moving frontal main bar and rear trailing arm hinge position on the right side, the character of driving feel has completely changed into far better reaction in every phase. Threatened fear sense of potential where does this car change direction next has been thoroughly wiped out. This is the greatest harvest for me, because my wish of years as long as 22 interval has embodied yesterday. As a residual task, more precise thrust angle adjustment would be performed after some tire tread running in period.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿