2013年5月10日金曜日

Adjustment & tools




The condition of wheel alignment in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model has become far better than before gradually after wheel alignment adjustment yesterday, the tread performance needs some running period at least 50 km distance to be judged well in order to forget the previous bad habit on tread surfaces, so to speak uneven wear or tire conicity.

Remembering the past of SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza, I moved right frontal lower arm position posteriorly, the stiffness was lost in steering centric position, so, it must be checked again as a challenge. Same procedure is waiting for me as done on SUBARU BC7. Because it has several alignment adjusting points with double wishbone construction, the work would be done without stress, so I hope.

Long used miniature garage jack made in China by Conan dealing company has been in ill condition with oil leakage and pressure leak because of engineering plastic color deformation. Almost of the reason to be deserted this kind of oil pressure power utilized machinery are oil leak or compression leak, and the criminals are oil sealing rubber parts or pressure piston seal rubber valve stiffener made of special plastic. I replaced an upper rubber O shape ring (11-7-2 square cutting shape) and a stiffener for the pressure piston utilizing a piece of nylon tube(11-9-3),shown as yellow piece. As it was lucky for me at a loss how to prepare this tiny special parts, found I the material in my junk box and pipe cutting tool played good part of the work. Now I have no reason to be suffered from dirty oil leakage mark on the ground.
Though this tool has done more works already for these 10 years than the purchased price 1,500 yen, the measure I have done on this today would continue this useful tool far longer than before.
I say to myself that all the tools and equipments should be maintained well and cleanly at any time necessary to carry out difficult work in a good result.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿