2013年5月22日水曜日

BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi alignment

I did a very important job before I start my work this morning for 2 hours on BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, frontal axle geometry and wheel alignment adjustment. Minus 20 minutes camber and 1mm total toe were applied promptly on both sides as the result, that is same standard values with E-BLE 3L model. Following the frontal camber value, minus 45 minutes would be applied for rear axle alignments on both sides, these tasks are going to digest at lunch time today.
On the way of left rear camber adjustment, loosening hub case main bolt took me relatively long period of time, but successfully done. Precise adjustment would be performed after work this evening. It is tough to loosen and to tighten several 19 mm bolts and nuts on the way of wheel adjustment, just nothing but muscle working, some satisfactory is felt after that.
I have carried out the adjustment, test driving is on the way back home, so I will report about the result.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿