2013年5月29日水曜日

Layman


I have re-realized again to be nothing but an mere layman after experiencing the accident by chance on brake line air babble ventilation yesterday, I have destroyed ABS unit in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model while ventilation work, brake fluid liquid piling from the ABS unit body was observed! Though I asked and negotiated with the engineer in SUBARU dealer, the answer was negative and dark one, there is no way to repair the unit body, because no repair kit is now available especially sealing rubber parts. The result obliged me to countermeasure utilizing 3 way connecting joints bypassing the ABS unit shown in the pictures. But this is only an emergency measure before finding out another used parts same as burdened in my BC7, just bending the brake pipes, so they could be re-bended as to accept a genuine ABS unit.
This kind of mistakes happen on a layman like me occasionally however hard I might pay attention not to destroy the mechanism. 22 years old BC7 Legacy would be still continued longer passing through difficulties.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿