2013年5月24日金曜日

Pysical property of rubber

Eliminating the error in scaling and adjusting wheel alignment procedure of an automobile is very very difficult in extreme conditions if the scaling devices were precisely designed, so, even now am I in a no easy task on BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model. The enemy is in my mind, "Compromise"! I'll over it come at any rate with desperate efforts. Elimination of uncertainty especially in rubber materials with viscoelasticity and hysteresis phenomena. My working on this strongest enemy would continue without being defeated. Never give up however difficult it might be!
As a matter of fact, plus 1,684 minutes discrepancy in thrust angle was corrected in combination with the correction of excessive total toe value, 1,049 minutes. I'm looking forward to test the result, probably, chronic left side running tendency would be discriminated after 22 years interval from the beginning.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿