2013年3月19日火曜日

Better Luck!

As a good luck this morning, I have acquired a Samsonite travel luggage bag at our apartment waste yard, any inconvenience was observed in it, no dirt, no dysfunction, no defeat, no strange smell nor no distortion. I don't know why this bag was deserted that looks completely new with a small abrasion scratch on the handle that is easily mended by touch painting? Opening the fasteners, found I a small piece of instruction paper, in addition, as for my surprise, 2 pieces of small key for padlocking were included. Remember that! I am about to travel to Hong Kong on tomorrow morning! This bag would be utilized for the purpose without any hesitation! Although an atheist I am, now I should overturn my engrained theory as a scientist, believing in God. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿