2013年3月17日日曜日

Cold early in the morning




Moderate weather condition does not require any heavy winter clothing in OSAKA today in the daytime, but in the early morning was not probably around zero degree celsius in the mountain of Nakayama in Takarazuka Hyogo Pref., yes, I happened to coming across with the situation of some fault condition of a side-car that belongs to my friend in neighborhood. The motorcycle must be some replica or gimmick, so I thought at first, but it is an actual military production made in Russia, the product is the very dead copy from BMW while the WW2 in Europe.
He said that the motor starts but stops soon he does know why, so I helped to check it according to the principle, good mixture, good compression, good timing, good spark. The terminal of the plug is wet a little but not drenched, spark is no problem, so doubted I some lack of fuel supply first, I ordered him to give fuel a little into the throttle directly as to continue first idling. Then the flat 2 boxer motor continued to rotate for the time being and there was no symptom to stop any more. Simply, a lack of choke fuel supply led to stop under some relatively cold atmospheric condition. Especially, the importance for this kind of trouble requires some skill to identify if the mixture is rich or lean, in another words, the motor wants fuel or air. He disappeared to proceed the touring to Japan Sea area without any hesitation, I hope he comes back safe without any accidents in traffic and mechanically.

I found out the fact that even with a compact digital camera it's possible to obtain high quality records if SLR digital camera was not invited. I appreciate the improvement of technology in this field especially in lens designing departments by the production companies. I must try not to loose my own identity to insist on bulky SLR camera.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿