2013年3月25日月曜日

For convenience




Flowers in my neighborhood had bloomed while I had made a journey to Hong Kong, especially long waited one is now in full bloom condition as shown in the pictures. I have been waiting for this admirable and imposing flower, I did wait impatiently, but I feel some sorrow after observing it in full bloom, because it has already a destination to fall wither definitely, as we do in future...
I determined to replace my mobile phone handsets from to ordinary one, because I have never used it's functions as young peoples does in the train. Not bulky and lighter performance would be convenient for me to carry about. It is not my choice originally to be linked and connected with other person even with my own sweet heart by way of invisible red strings. I wand to be free from anything once I get out of my home and working place, releasing myself from any emotional stress on earth. I want to be free from anything boring me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿