2013年3月12日火曜日

Car and camera

Strange hitting noise was discerned this morning from the rear portion of VW 1302 Super Beetle 11AD flat 4 motor, careful checking led me to the sound source, it was from around left valve locker cover, I'm sure that it must be caused by valve hitting action with too much clearance on the left bank. According to the manual, all the valves in and out should be adjust at the value of 0,15mm while cold condition, I'll do that after lunch time today, easy to open the valve locker cover just by release the clump construction, before that I must seek and find out thickness gauge somewhere in my junk boxen. Because Beetle causes problems, I prefer it to another smart automobiles.

I made successful bid yesterday, Minolta MD ZOOM 75-150 at 2,000yen without any hesitation. And I'm prepared for modifying it to adopt onto Canon EOS bayonet mount as usual, an engineering plastic bayonet nail part is waiting for the arrival of a new comer. it's like my innate chronic disease without any half-raw! Probably, Low-magnification zoom lens like this would play a good performance for actual use, it would be also one more fun!

Cold weather these days prevents flowering of Camellia in my neighborhood. The temperature outside is around zero degree celsius, but in the daytime warm as an early Spring season.
Gave up to participate in come to Nara Nigatsudo for the Buddhism Priests Ceremony, Omizutori, because feel I some unnaturalness to attend to such a ceremonious situation for myself, unclean person, ordinal civil and being in atheist, also very cold it would be on coming Thursday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿