2012年12月17日月曜日

Successfully finished!






Dysfunctional X-Ray system in our business was repaired yesterday taking time as long as 8 hours by myself. Servicing the machinery in different field makes me a progress so much though fraying my own nerves tasks as it was. Careful checking on fuses on the circuitry cards led me to the conclusion that the dysfunction was brought not by some semiconductor error but by lack of current supply in the circuitry especially in mechanical connection. Then all the mechanical relays were disassembled a part and the terminals were filed and cleaned to establish good current flows. In addition, pinching connected wiring were thoroughly replaced into the method with soldering. After these kind of repairing procedures, 24 years used X-Ray system had re-acquired the original performance with success. Finally, X-Ray radiation was confirmed by actual play of this machinery.
Now, I have escaped from the huge expenses and the threatens by my son insisting on the renewal of this into newest Digital X-Ray system.
Women and young people have some tendency to hate old things, however hard I might explain the importance of not an outer appearance but the actual function and performance, they do not understand with inclining to the newer productions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿