2012年12月27日木曜日

Redness swelling pain of knee

I feel some discomfort in the right knee joint since last evening, probably this dysfunction must be brought out by the lack of body liquid circulation leading to an imbalance of electrolyte in my body as this is often the case of the turn of the year from I was not old. It would take me at least one week interval to recover myself as usual. Failures in hip, knee and leg might lead to a handicapped person with walking difficulty, hoping to make any efforts so that it does not fall on me. Waking capability should be maintained till I go, however old I might be in future. Avoiding overeating, habitual and moderate exercise and correct posture after removing all of the body muscles. I will make good effort to recover myself in 2 or 3 days this time.
Newly introduced SUBARU BRZ for my son came back to us the day before yesterday, I haven't seen it yet, Air-Fighter like cockpit is not my favor?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿