2012年12月26日水曜日

Old item

Synchro COMPUR mechanical shutter module has found out in my junk box the other day, remembering me of good days that I had been accustomed to 4 inch by 5 inch format of silver salt film over 30 years ago. This shutter module had been replaced into alternative Seiko because of unstable operation. Probably some rust of staffed lubricating oil sludge must had caused the problem, so I'm going to disassemble to maintaining this fully mechanical shutter construction, of course sophisticated keen finger works would be required to carry it out and ST and SST would be required on the way, but I will do it being supported by the experience and the technology that I established while overhauling Leica M3 including range finder block full disassembling and re-adjusting including diopter of the distance measuring instrument construction. The shutter module is sandwiched by the anterior and posterior lens elements on the shutter board when actual use. I'm going to use this ancient lens board on the digital body in very near future to reproduce the performance of the old German Schneider large format lens. Long time of period has passed already that is enough to forger me the familiar lens name.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿