2012年12月29日土曜日

3 Minolta 28mm

Two Minolta manual focusing lenses from YaHoo Auction arrived at my hand at less than 1,000 yen, MD W.ROKKOR 28/2,8 and MC W ROKKOR-SG 28/3,5 promptly. Though I intended to modify them to adopt onto Canon EOS mount, I have changed my planning to use them on Leica M9 full sized imaging format to enjoy the wide angle optical equipments, otherwise the angle of view would reduced into that of ordinary 35 mm angle if put on APS-C Digital imaging area. Lens internal dirt, mold and dust inviting overcasting if I know these kind of disadvantage does not harm to the shooting result, but I dare disassemble the lens element a part to clean thoroughly, just because it is nothing but my fun.
Also, ZOOM ROKKOR 3,5-105 has arrived at me at cheapest price like nothing, some complicated construction because of adjustable picture angle would make me oblige to make effort to overcome the difficulty leading to my skill-up as an manufacturing engineer as usual. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿