2012年12月5日水曜日

Leitz Macro lens

The Rear-end accident occurred the day before yesterday brought me some numbness on my right hand finger tips this morning. The neck construction of a man that is one of the weakest point is influenced by head rapid shaking of a skull weight. As a inflammation in the tissues caused by some mechanical rough stimulation should happen in 36 hours, last night was the peak point as usual. I hope that any inconvenience in my body would recover as soon as possible.

Leitz Macro-Elmarit 60/2,8 arrived at my hand yesterday, I'm going to enjoy this marvelous lens tomorrow in the mountain shooting landscapes of the early winter. The newest model was sent to me with all plus head screws application on bayonet mount piece and without dowel knock pins for hood mounting. Also, Leitz-R Canon EOS mounting adapter ring is utilized to adopt on Digital format image, no modification is necessary like Minolta MC and MD lenses I did. One of my former favorite hobby while the Silver Salt film period comes up again on this Digital age.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿