2012年12月24日月曜日

Changes perception



The first generation Canon EOS Kiss Digital kit zoom lens 18-55/4,5 deserted by my son has enough physical performance for me. So, I decided to use this small and light toy like standard zoom lens as an ordinary normal device.
According to inviting this genuine lens, basic ritual I have been going so long must be changed because of all automatic system provided on a sophisticated recent camera, auto-focusing, auto-iris-closing, cognitive-focusing. I'm going to be a coward photographer on earth?
Among them, automatic ISO value adjusting system is very convenient for me avoiding too slow shutter operation leading to camera shake. Thanks to the noise reduction researches on the imaging area by the factory engineers, I can shoot without any fear of miserable results. It's like a different world for me like looking up sun rise!
Also, an old Leitz Macro Elmar 65/3,5 would be carried about in the same manner that had been modified to adopt onto EOS mount while the silver salt film period. As it is designed only for Vizo-Flex system, some focusing device is indispensable, helicoid ring or focusing rail, so I did it by utilizing Asahi Pentax K mount helicoid ring and T-mount adapter for EOS. Of course, infinity position is established by just adopting on the decided lens back distance.
In addition, 42mm Praktica screw mount Carl Zeiss Sonnar 85/2,8 HFT is available on EOS, smaller and lighter character but with favorable performance makes me satisfy as a good one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿