2012年12月18日火曜日

Dark atmosphere


A great person in the department of Cultural Anthropology, Professor Takao Sofue went away yesterday. This kind of bad news makes us feel dark on earth. His performance is one of my favorite interest to be gotten lost in my late life from now, anyway it's a matter for regret to have lost a reliable cornerstone. It's a dark and rainy weather condition this morning shows some chaotic course of our country, old style political executive survived again after the election on last Sunday. The economical condition would turn bad to worse in future?

As I wanted a Minolta 135mm lens hood with 52mm diameter for Nikon 105/4 Macro lens, YaHoo auction brought me TELE  ROKKOR-QD 135/3,5 lens in addition at 800 yen, though another exhibitions were there for only the hood at the same price. This lens has modified to adopt onto Canon EOS body in the same manner I had done. Initial production, probably 1960 period had some specific construction, constructive screws invited inside and outside were all minus slitted heads and the lens element had no drawback. The physical performance was enough to satisfy myself, so this old style lens would be continued long with me from now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿