2012年12月25日火曜日

Old but enough



21 years old first generation BC7 SUBARU Legacy Lsi US model had overcome thoroughly a critical failure in the automatic trans-axle rear transfer clutch mechanism, I didn't do anything on the problem but switching on and off the wiring to activating solenoid valve while highway running. Probably, stepping wear at sliding groove in clutch bell must have been smoothed by this primitive experiment. As a matter of fact, any strange reaction has disappeared like nothing that is popular among the similar model user, tight corner braking phenomena. Childish but logic countermeasure with compatible with flash has taken effect, so, layman's idea should not be ignored. By the way, how shall I do on the replacement full kit parts of clutches at my hand now?

I drove up to Mousi from Sasayama rising up from Northern slopes, there were several frozen places, I could have arrived at an usual restaurant, "Sugar" at ease on BC7. I make it a rule to visit to see managers and to enjoy with them who are very friendly and talkative with the visitors, though I did over-ate myself as usual.
I found out old lens by chance in my junk box, Elmarit-R 135/2,8 with fault defect in lens element, peeling balsam extensively. Giving up to use this without any experiment, I checked it comparing with another l35 lenses, Minolta TELE-ROKKOR-PE 135/3,5 and Hektor 135/4,5 at 6,3 aperture. No inferiority can not be used without any fear, the result obtained made me determine to continue this old lens from now.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿