2012年12月28日金曜日

New & Old


Early this morning, pedestrian traffic is sparse as the paid work of the government has finished yesterday, though we work till noon and clean all the equipment we have after noon. As a matter for grateful, inconvenient inflammation on right side knee has almost disappeared this morning, because I spent almost of my free time at home yesterday.

I didn't remember the name of a favorite and familiar lens for large formatting image while silver salt film period until I actually ascertain the name plate, Symmar. Out of sight, out of distance, indeed!
I'll make efforts to set the lens on EOS digital format preparing any focusing construction.

I had an opportunity to drive SUBARU BRZ yesterday for the first time without any specific impressions. Though the compliance setting for noise and vibration is excellent, but that of three dimensional swing is not enough, lack of ripening and deeper fabrication, so I felt.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿