2012年12月15日土曜日

Out of order!

X-Ray system for our business became out of order after 24 years use the day before yesterday as if God says now is the time to change into newer Digital system? I know that the replacement of the machinery should be done sooner or later in very near future, but I'm going to try to repair this one if the difficulty might beyond the competence of my engineering skill especially internal electric circuitry including high-voltage one. I must be careful definitely enough not to appear myself on the news paper, yes, death by high voltage chair in US Al Capone period.
Equipment surrounding me breaks one after another these days, how come?
According to the information on the display name of the board, the technology of Finland company is introduced inside. Anyway, my free time this week end should be fully occupied by the maintenance work on this broken machinery without any doubt.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿