2012年4月22日日曜日

SXE10 Thrust Angle

0,50mm shortening of the right rear lateral oblique rod's adjuster length has recovered better steering reaction safely, of course checked I the thrust discrepancy as plus 10 minutes basically left side tendency. I make it a rule to adjust wheel alignment discrepancy if it may be very slight, because any strange feel might be perceived, there must be any error somewhere in wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry.

Thank to wearing this manner and custom for myself, I can drive with satisfactory driving a well maintained automobile, so I do not prefer to drive another person's automobile, because of the upper reason, I've never experienced to have driven better adjusted automobile than mine, though it seems to be proud of myself without good reason.
I refrain from another automobile before I taste bad steering feel.
Mass produced passenger's automobiles were not adjusted well especially in low speed traffic area like Japan, no subject to be checked on the most important one, thrust angle?
So it never be established because it is not obliged like according to European Traffic Safety Standard? Not required so not adjusted on a ghost standard!

As mentioned above, very tiny adjustment on thrust angle can change the character of the automobile completely, these results are the truth and the fact based on Physic proof done by established Scientific world. Once driven vest adjusted automobile, no one would have any suspicion. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿