2012年4月18日水曜日

Healthy & favorable

For ordinary people moderate physical exercise is good for health keeping, so has it been recommended by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in Japan.
Because the body liquid circulates we can live and keep our lives, the importance is cellular liquid circulation for living thing, so we do not any argument on this truth and fact that further improvement on the human health maintenance, anti-aging and disease prevention are indispensable body liquid circulation on earth.
I started bicycle riding early in the morning just at the moment after dawn, very comfortable breeze I can taste especially in recent better climate.

Our new laboratory would be finished after a small adjustment on coming Thursday.
Customer arrival noticing automatic chime must be set as my son intended from the beginning.

About the wheel alignment of SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza, F/R layout of driving wheel might make it difficult to establish the sweetest goal, now better but not best, much more trial must be done before giving up, because I have the key to solving the puzzle.
As I mentioned before, the criminal to interfere the establishment of it is nothing but the "Self Steer Effect" that is provided by frontal axle designing, caster, scrub, SAI and total toe.

For long time of period it was impossible to know the discrepancy in minute region of adjustment below 1 minute(angle value), but I come to know the rate of discrepancy of thrust angle by measure frontal thrust while straight running at the steering column position very precisely against the rear hub outer surface positions. I knew that just scaling and adjusting wheels in statistic phase is not enough to establish the final goal.
Now I have the way, so I have to do that however troublesome, tiresome, boring, time-spending and energy consuming tasks they might be, otherwise I would not be satisfied spiritually any more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿