2012年4月7日土曜日

How to know it?

I will be occupied this afternoon by The end of the General Assembly of the organization in spite of bad body condition catching cold since Thursday. I'll come back home without taking alcohol.

Thank to the precise adjustment for thrust angle of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, she goes straight without care nor concentration on steering adjustment, now she is the best handling automobile in 6 I'm keeping.
Scaling the discrepancy of front wheel toe direction against the rear hub outer point has become the key to establish the fine ideal wheel adjustment.

And I have come to the conclusion that the steering habit tendency inverts around the speed of 60km/h, for example the automobile with plus thrust angle would have steering habit to go right side if it goes on the highway, but the habit would be changed into opposite side in case of slow traffic, yes left side.

I must apply this principle to another ones, because I have come to the goal that I had wanted since 40 years ago.
My private research in wheel alignment and constructive axle geometry would over soon after finishing upper requirements.
Then what will be the next for me?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿