2012年4月5日木曜日

Inconveniences

The side brake shoe does not return well when released on XH200W OPEL B-Vectra and makes dragging noise for a while, of course I try to set them in place by pulling brake lever several times in  running phase, it happens without failure, sometimes makes big noise for returning the shoe in correct position in inner equipped drum shoe design construction. There must be some rusting to make some holding point dull causing inadequate backlash tolerance.
I had been paying attention to this point and prepared replacement parts, rear brake disk rotors and brake shoes for disk, not for side brake's.

But the fact prevented me from proceed to the next step, finding some special electric circuitry just inside of hub center position precise wiring probably for some safety system? I was afraid of destroying this precise device if I proceed to disassemble rear disk brake system, thinking over the miserable result in case of failure by myself, this B-Vectra might be a mare void after Chestnut Laning by amateur?
This inconvenience has been left without trying to repair for long time, because the phenomena does not halm to any functions for ordinal use public automobile, but with a bad aftertaste.

Remaking and adjusting for our new laboratory would start soon from 8 o'clock lasting 20 in the evening, I would be fully occupied all day long today by working with several professional workers. Thinking, rolling and tossing with them are the best joys for me, because I'm also one of a professional builder and constructor though divisions might be different each other.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿