2012年4月22日日曜日

Poor reflex?

Probably because of the decrease of gag reflex function, liquid material sometimes often goes into Trachea when I should swallow. That happened while I drove in an automobile today, inviting serious coughing repeated several times, almost loosing control. I was keenly obliged to aware  the aging phenomena by this affair, consequently washing machine is now busy working for my own clothes.

A temporally use LED lighting device works unexpectedly well, with lighting period of time of 10 seconds my stuff have to find out the specific file required, it's possible with advantage.

Step flattening wooden plate also fixed firmly for safety utilizing T-shape 2mm thickness iron plate. Even some specially designed three wheelers for geriatric could pass here safely from tomorrow.

Another consideration leads me to next task on the air outlet for vacuum cleaner, now not favorable to open it to the room atmospheric releasing. I'm going to lead them to the intake of exhaust fan system. Interesting experiments appear in front of my way one after another, finding I some hobby field to enjoy here again?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿