2018年7月1日日曜日

Tiny wild bird

Before long, my friend informed me of a nice news about a wild bird.
Marsh tit visited on the branch in the garden, it's yellowish beak shows that it must be a young one, probably recently it comes out from the nest.
I'm a bit relieved to know this kind of information, because the generation changing is performed even in the middle of Osaka City.
Diffusion of chemical substances and air pollution are not advanced as I worry about?
To tell the truth, I made an adhesive trap for catching a house mouse and I've succeeded in doing that. I found out the mouse sit on the table in my working place and some candies were stolen by that, this is why I did it.
In spite of the belief that no killing naturally living thing, I did it.
As I was afraid of the infectious disease with mediation of the mouse, I deceived God.
An epidemic disease Plague must have been eliminated now,  I want to isolate the infection root with my best efforts. I must apologize to God if I rise up to the heaven.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿