2018年7月12日木曜日

Incorrect perceptions in our field

Even our scientific field, long lasting bad manners and habits exist that cause terrible results at all. Once a chronically settled incorrect perceptions, if the results are not recognized as the horrible harm on the human body.
In addition, some correct fact and truth are dictated by a minority group, the majority would often make it get away outside with incredibly desperate effort.
Such kind of tendency is often recognized in every direction.
Not a many people makes efforts to continue the calm and peaceful world unintentionally, or they are afraid of changing the chronic way unconsciously.
This is why some old and bad manner and custom take long period time to be changed into new correct way for an ordinary field.
My intention to publish a book is blowing new and fresh air into my field to change long lasting bad manner and custom, because not a few customer are suffered from the human tissue breaking down condition.

The ways of expression of my opinion are followings:
1. Cartoon style easy reading book.
2. 100 answers on 100 questions in clear expression.
3. Biologic long way of myself from the researchers standing point of view.

Probably it will take time a little longer till the end of this year to be published my books, I'm looking forward to see the reactions by the professionals in our field.
Because, nothing would not be changed if I should disappear with my dumb condition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿