2018年7月21日土曜日

Heat prevents me from outside


I'm relieved to see the recovery of the flowers in a plantain this morning, they all started to bloom one after another as before. My too much anxiety caused the change of their living circumstance from outside to in the garage, and 2 of 3 lost all the petals as a matter of fact.
Following the advice by the professional, I have been waiting them to recover, I'm very glad to recognize them start again with tiny flowers.

A low frequency tube amplifier are still now in condition that had been fabricated by myself tens year ago, 12AU7 SRPP and UX45, UX245 as power tubes supplying very clear, elegant and calm sound. It has basically differently dimensional variation from any other one produced by solid state conductors. It must be brought by some innate harmonic distortion, the former has even multiple high frequency harmonic distortion  and the latter does odd multiple harmonic one.
No ear tireness is awared after all day long use in any program source.
Especially, Triode designed tube manufactured before the WW2 is my favorite one.
To tell the truth, the heat produced by tubes, transformer, resistors and capacitors are very inconvenient in this hottest season.

In the conversation between my son and I this morning, there exists fundamental difference of perceptions, for example, he says that he makes it a rule to rely on the car maintenance professional dealer because he can complain to them in case of any inconvenience happens on his car.
On the other hand, I cannot believe in the maintaining way and method if it might be done by the professionals, even a degree of tightening torque of a pieces of bolt & nut. So, I do the maintenance procedure for myself, of myself and to myself. All the business done by myself are all ups to myself.
I don't know how the difference of perceptions comes from.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿