2018年7月24日火曜日

Threatening high temperature

Because of Western Pacific High Pressure sitting on Japan mainland consistently, threatening high temperature days are recorded, this phenomenon is very unusual even if we refer to Meteorological observation history. Not a few victims by heat strike, mainly geriatric, are reported this morning. Most of the sufferers are not using some air conditioning system.
Though it is inconvenient to change my daily style to go my working room, I hesitate to go outside these days resulting lack of body exercises. NHK Radio Gymnastic Exercise program at 6:30 is indispensable for me. The organizer of the program is now running about all over Japan land everyday.
The season to be held Tenjin Festival at Osaka is the hottest moment every year, so I'm waiting for that moment enduring sweating condition.
As proverb says, The darkest time is that of before dawn.

As for my writing work lasting for few months, the composition, changing into no objectionable phrase and possible to be accepted to anyone, fundamental reconstruction is now undergoing.
Any adverse effect should be avoided if my writing is exposed to the eyes of general public, recent information by my friend warned about the danger.
A capability to appeal about the problem prevailing in general practitioners, I dare choose the more moderate way to express my opinion.
Photograph and Illustration are much burdened in my book in stead of difficult theories and logic.
Remembering the passed, several rudder control steering to more acceptable direction for anyone has been done in my writing task, I do accept it as is a necessary adjustment in our field.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿