2018年6月27日水曜日

Natural environment

A Shicharatombo was on the tip of the vine in my garden this morning. Generally, a Dragonfly can live in clean water, so our living environment is not so badly poisoned.
Osaka plane viewed from 300 m above sea level has some air pollution, from the standing point of view of Ikoma mountain the plane is covered with the smog, so to speak the contaminated layer.
I don't feel better to live under such a dirty circumstance at all.
Finding out an insect like that, I'm living with a living thing that prefers clean breathing air condition.
Now, the temperature of my working room is rising up gradually over 30 degree, I really envy air conditioning electric system.
Following to my distorted concept, "Live in natural circumstantial condition",  much water for drinking is prepared around myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿