2018年7月17日火曜日

Interesting description

20 regrettable items by a geriatric over 80 old were found out in some Web site.

1 Ignore any criticisms by others.
2 Caress own happiness.
3 Contribute to others.
4 No suffer from toils.
5 Spend more time with own family.
6 Be kind to the others.
7 Useless to live with anxiety.
8 More time to live longer.
9 No hesitation to adventure.
10 Cherish myself.
11 Believe in self intuition more than others advice.
12 Make many journeys.
13 Fall in love more.
14 Cherish own period of time even a second.
15 Give freedom to the next generation.
16 No argument and quarreling.
17 Free from following to self passion.
18 Make effort not for others but for own.
19 No hesitation to tell the true intention.
20 Achieve the goal if once determined.

70% of the geriatric says the same as the upper description.

Most of the items are established by myself, but a few of them are not enough.

No.5, spending more time with my family has some problem to do, because the change of circumstance to stay myself at home makes my house keeper nervous. However I might try to go outside, she complains if I stay in my room with my writing business. It happened after my retirement after 45 years labor. Such kind of rumor is discerned everywhere around.

No.8, I completely agree with this opinion, because I have much to do, my experimental trials are left undone on the way, probably most of my intention would not be embodied before I go to Heaven.

No.12, I don't like to make a journey especially abroad to some foreign country except the academic order by the Authorities, because I'm here in the safest country with no way to make myself in dangerous condition.

No.20 Because I have not arrived to my goal yet, I'm at a loss all the time. Bearing my own goal in my mind clearly following the way of the Coaching System, I have no pessimistic emotional condition, without any conception to make effort or to study hard, my dream would come true automatically.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿