2018年7月10日火曜日

Severe climate condition

Recording heavy rain left in Western region of Japan main land last time brought unprecedented damage, 144 victims are reported. Administered measure is not enough now and volunteer activities are recruited in Radio broadcasting.
Some of the flowers in plantain that had evacuated withered as an unexpected incident, changing their living environment is the reason.
I'm going to follow their possibility to survive for the time being.
Pacific high pressure is now pushing up the Baiu front to Japan Seas now and extremely hot days are lasting this week.
My working room that has no air-conditioning system refuses me from coming for work.
Shikaratombo and Mugiwarabombo are fighting to get airspace in my garden.
I had better stay at home and lose myself in my writing business.

As for my hobby, model airplane construction is gradually proceeding, next participating model is PILOT Junior with aileron function and power source is L.M.Cox Medallion 15 equipping ENYA 15 TV carburetor.
KMA Old Timer & Golden Age meeting would be held in the beginning of September at Uji Kyoto.
The main wing of TETRA Rookie 10 is diverted in many ways in this kind of classic models, such as MK Super Tiger 102, PILOT Fighter and PILOT Junior, my lazy heart chooses this simple way. So, the fuselages to decide the character are newly fabricated. The next plannings are Picnic Junior by Mr. Itani and Sky Beam by Mr. Arigaya.
40 class constructions are planned, PILOT Fighter 400, Fighter N-400, Topflite Grand Master and Orion by Mr. Ed Kazmirski.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿